Friday, August 6, 2021

Design Professional Business Card Within 12 Hours











About:

About This Gig



Welcome to 
Professional BUSINESS CARD DESIGN



I do almost all kinds of graphic design and i love to explore new things and techniques. I'm welcoming challenges to foster my creativity, perform complex jobs and meet the deadlines no matter how hard may the task be.


What you will get from this gig ?



    300 dpi CMYK Color Format

    Double-sided design

    Unlimited revisions until you’re 100% satisfied

    Premium 3D Mockups

    VIP support

    Print ready files



Why I'm different from others?



     I believe in detail & quality of work

     Quick response

     19+ hours availability as I am a full-time graphic designer

     100% Client oriented





My other services -



  • Logo 
  • Flyer 
  • Bi-fold & tri-fold brochure
  • Food menu 
  • Social media banner
  • Vector tracing
  • Background Removal
  • And all types of Printed materials



    Place An Order If You like My Work And Feel Free To Contact Me


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive