Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Create Your Professional Logo Banner Poster Business Card











About:

My name is Monira Akther and I am a professional graphic Designer working since 2014 as a freelancer on different freelancing platforms and had completed thousands of challenging jobs. Designing is my passion and I love to surpass your imaginations. As a professional graphic designer and have a track record of success. I can offer you a great deal. If you need any Graphic design just give me a message I would be happy to help.

What is included in your order:

1.           Custom High-Quality Logo Concepts

2.            Complete logo files provided in all formats. (JPG, PNG, PDF,  PSD)

3.            Friendly communication and fast response.

4.            Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied.

5.            Easily editable files- Change colors or text easily.

6.            All files in printable resolution.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive