Monday, September 20, 2021

Design A Professional Business Flyer For Your Services











About:

Hi, I am delighted to see you at my gig. I hope you will have a great experience working with me.



I will design a perfectly refined Business Card for your business according to the requirements.

For me, your 100% satisfaction is worth more than anything on Fiverr, thanks in anticipation.



You can get your Business Card with the following features:



  • QR code embedded
  • High-quality print-ready CMYK files with 300 dpi
  • Complete font file on request.

  • double-sided
  • Free mockup in every package
  • multiple sizes
  • multiple design concepts
  • All desired file formats
  • friendly communication
  • Business card+Letterhead+Business logo
Includes multiple packages according to your choice and business needs.



【 Why you choose Me? 】


✔Professional work

✔Quick response
✔100% Satisfaction
✔Money-back grantee

✔Friendly Communication

✔Available for any other custom work


Please read the prices and description carefully before ordering the gig!

(Fiverr T&C applies)



It will be a great pleasure for me to work with you.

Let's take a step closer to the creative world.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive