Monday, September 20, 2021

Professional Certificate Design











About:

Hello Guies,

Thanks to visit my Creative & gig.



I have over 5 years experience on Graphic & Print Design. Form a quite past to long now I have successfully completed much project in different areas of design & printing. And Still Now I am Professional on it.



My main responsibility for providing satisfactory services to the client:



1.Try to Understand what the client's need.

2.Providing a realistic view of the client's needs and ideas.

3.Set the appropriate time to complete delivery

4.Complete the work before the end of time and reach the client's hands

5.Providing the actual file format which Client's Need.



Like: Adobe Photoshop (PSD) , Adobe Illustrator (Ai or EPS) , Adobe Indesign (Indd or Idml), Adobe Reader (PDF), MS Word (doc or docx), Ms Excel (xls or xlsx) etc.





Here is the services I provide-

--------------------------------------------------------

# Business Card

# Certificate

# Post Card

# Invoice

# Letterhead

# Google Sheet

# Google Docs

# Corporate Identity

# Presentation Folder

# Brochure

# Flyers

Reviews


:

Although not want I wanted initially, this seller reverted back with a very high-quality end product that I will be proud to use for my special event.

:

Excellent and timely work. Took note of the revisions and made changes exactly how I asked. Great seller thank you!

:

Excellent and great wonderful! Did a great job.

:

responded quickly and made changes until I was satisfied.

:

Good job. Followed my instructions. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive