Monday, September 27, 2021

Design A Professional Business Card And Stationery











About:

**so whether you are looking for business card and stationery I am available** 



hey, I'm imdad a professional graphic designer I’ll create the designs based on your needs to make it a perfect identity for your business.



WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU? I need your Logo, your name, Title/Position, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services and whatever you want to put on the card.



ABOUT MY SERVICE:
  • Professional & Quality Design
  • High-Resolution Guaranteed
  • Quick Response
  • Unlimited Revisions until you satisfied
  • Friendly Communication
  • Free Minor changes anytime


I WILL PROVIDE:
  • 300 dpi CMYK Color Format
  • JPG & PDF Print-Ready Files
  • Editable PSD or Ai Source File (Not included on the basic gig)
  • Double-sided design
  • free QR code
  • horizontal or vertical  which you like
  • 100% a refund guarantee 



    100% Compatible Size for VistaPrint, GotPrint & Moo.com
    Also available any custom sized design!

Reviews


:

Thank you.

:

Exactly what I wanted, Great working. He was great in communication and result. He did an incredible job and delivered as promised. Highly recommend

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive