Saturday, October 2, 2021

Design A Professional Business Card











About:

If you are looking for Business card  perfect ?
You are at the right place.



I will create professional, unique, modern two-sided business card design for your business and personal use.



Check my quality of work before you purchase:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ILXx0UmDLES53GMhSrRlAwhlpspAwry7




Why hire me?
Now I have 3+ year experience in graphic design and working as a designer in freelancer .Now I completed 100+ works with completely satisfied repeat customers in all freelancer web


Exclusive gig features:


Complete custom design based on provide logo or stuff
Vista Print or Moo proper print ready files formats
Cutting / Bleed margin added for optimal printing






Also, provide:
Logo /T-shirt /
Flyer / Poster / Brochures/ voice over arabic / packaging


Card size:
9 sm * 6 sm



Reviews


:

Outstanding Experience!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive