Thursday, November 11, 2021

Copy Or Redesign Any Business Card, Letterhead Or Envelope Design Asap











About:

Do you want a copy or redesign BUSINESS CARD, LETTERHEAD or ENVELOPE DESIGN  with your Details? Don't worry you are in right place. I will redesign your old letterhead and envelope with pixel perfect and high quality.


I don`t accept:
  -photos/realistic images 
  -painting 


What you will get:
  • Print-ready HQ 300dpi file
  • Perfect Matching design
  • Quick communication
  • Quick delivery with quality result
  • Unlimited Revisions


Why You Chose me:
  • Outstanding concepts
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Fast communication
  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • 100% satisfaction


Default size:
  1. Business Card : 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)2
  2. Letterhead: A4 (210 by 297 mm, or 8.27 by 11.7 in)
  3. Envelope: A4 or trade


What I need to start:
  • Transparent Logo( contact me if no transparent logo)
  •  Information
  • Size


If you have any question then please message me before your Order.



Please provide clear Information & requirements to make sure you get the desired output!

Reviews


:

Excellent work. Very pleased with the experience. Will use Saddam again.

:

One of the best experiences on Fiverr. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Saddam. His final product exceeded my expectations! Great job Thank you for an excellent job delivery. R.. Lee

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive