Sunday, November 7, 2021

Trendy Simple Business Card











About:

Hi there,

I am an Expert Business card designer at Fiverr.
 

I will make single and double-sided innovative,sleek-Minimalistic, neat and clean, awesome, yet professional and outstanding Business cards.

I can design the print-ready file both in photoshop and illustrator so I can provide the basic source file as PSD/ai/eps formatted.



WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME:-



1.Outstanding Business cards

2. The plastic card also available

3.Vertical or Horizontal business cards 

4.Mockup & concept

5.Single or double-sided

6.Free 300 Ppi High-Quality card

7.100% Customer satisfaction

 

The Business card size is  3.75 inches x  2.25 inches. if you want any changes in this size please tell me on the order page.



WHAT YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE ME:-

1.Your company or Business logo in Png, jpg, eps, or ai format.

2.Your Name & Designation

3.E mail

4.Website 

5.Address

6.Phone Numbers 

Anything else you want to put 

I AM NOT DESIGNING LOGOS

Thank you, and I am looking forward to working with you...... 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive