Friday, November 19, 2021

Design A Unique Business Card For Your Startup











About:

Hello folks, thanks for visiting my gig. Are you looking for a designer who creates a unique business card for your startups?



I'm here to design your business card. According to my ability, I'll design an eye-catching business card with my creativity and skills in vector, jpeg & png. I have more than 3 years of mid level experience in the creative field. I hope, you will get better services from me. I will be able to create a very unique design for your business. This design will create what you want. If you have any opinion? Then, let me know or PM me.



What you will get:

1. 100% unique business card design

2. Card size (Standard 3.5"x2") with bleeds(3.75x2.25)- if you need different dimension just say

3. All necessary file (PSD, PNG, JPG, & PDF)

4. MOCK UP-example of your business card

5. Fonts



Notes:


▶︎ Modification delivery time will be 12 to 24 hrs
▶︎ 100% Money-Back Guarantee

▶︎ If you have any questions, please PM me.



Others graphic design experience:



▪ Business card 

▪ Brochure 

▪ Flyer 

▪ Letterhead cover 

▪ Social Media post banner & cover 

▪ T-shit 

▪ Mug 

▪ Notebook 

▪ Calendar 

▪ Sticker (any kind of)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive