Sunday, November 14, 2021

Design Unique Business Card Within 24 Hours











About:

Introduction

My name is Sadeeq Kachoo .i am from Pakistan. I am 19 years old. 

I have 2 years of experience with graphic design. I will design a business card for you guys with a small amount I hope you will like my work if you give me a chance.



Why you choose this gig? 】



✔ Unique Business Card Designs

✔ Double-sided business card design

✔ Unlimited Revisions 

✔ Print-ready file

✔ Final Files will be in AI, JPG, TIFF& PNG

✔ 300DPI CMYK COLORS✔ AI Will be Editable







【 Why you choose Me? 】



✔Professional work

✔Quick response

✔100% Satisfaction

✔Money-back grantee

✔Friendly Communication

✔Available for any other custom work





I offer you unlimited revisions for my work through constant communication until and unless you are 100% satisfied.

100% Satisfaction is guaranteed!



         ✔** ORDER NOW **✔

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive