Sunday, November 21, 2021

Hand Letter Unique Cover Design For Notebooks And Planners











About:

Based on your project description, I can create a custom notebook / notepad / journal / planner cover. I am able to design the front title or phrase in hand lettering with color or finishing you wish. This is a very unique process as it is digitally lettered tailor-made to your needs. 



I look forward to bringing your ideas to life! :)



**Please note, I do not create the physical product, only the ready-to-print front cover design.

Reviews


:

Absolutely beautiful work very professional looking I absolutely love it, definitely will use this Seller again

:

She does great in her work I would recommend

:

She is AMAZING! I keep coming back because she is THAT GOOD!

:

I loved working with her, she understood what I was looking for and kept asking for my approval on what she delivered and also fast delivery

:

This is my second time working with Dillenari. She is a sweet and gifted woman. Very patient and captured my vision immediately. It won't be my last time working with her!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive