Sunday, January 30, 2022

Create Amazing Logo And Business Card











About:

Hello there,

Are you looking for Outstanding  Business Card for your Company at an affordable price with super fast delivery ??? Then you are at the right Place.



I can deliver your awesome Business Card within 24 Hours.



Standard (3.5" X 2" + 0.125" Bleed on each size. --> 3.75" X 2.25") or custom size as you want......



A quality Business Card can say a lot about your business and give the viewer a unique appreciation.



 What I will Serve you:

══════════════════════

✔ Professional Business Card



✔ Super Fast Delivery (within 24 Hours)



✔ High-Quality Design



✔ Unlimited revisions



✔ Friendly communication and fast response



✔ with QR CODE



✔ 100% satisfaction



✔  Finally, I will save the design in my drive so that I can support in the future.

          (100% Refund guarantee if you're not satisfied)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work, can’t wait to work along side Alide again!!

Seller's Response:

ThankYou. I really enjoy to work with you. πŸ˜‰

Seller's Response:

Logo was great! But as a designer, the business card wasn't pleasing me, so i pretty much had to give him a ready design.

:

Was patient with me

:

ThankYou Looking forward to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive