Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Provide Professional And Attractive Business Cards For You











About:

Hello there,

I am an expert Business Card designer.You can check the creativity from my work.


I can design single and double sided innovative,Minimalist, Attractive,Mature,awesome, yet professional and creative business cards.


I can design the print ready files.I can provide the basic source files such as PSD/Ai/eps formatted.





WHAT YOU CAN GET FROM MY SERVICES :



  • Outstanding Business cards
  • Vertical or Horizontal business cards 
  • Mock up & concept
  • Single or double sided
  • Desired Color scheme combination 
  • Alteration in size of business cards 
  • All file formats are available 
  • Special discount packages such as free logo design +Free QR code
  • High Quality cards
  • 100% Customer satisfaction


  • WHAT I NEED FROM YOU :-


  • Your company or Business logo in Ai /Editable format.
  • Your Name & Designation
  • E mail address
  • Website 
  • Address
  • Phone Numbers 
  • Anything else you want to put 


Contact me any time if you have any query.

 

Thank you so much for visiting my gig

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive