Thursday, December 2, 2021

Unique Business Card Design Within 3 Hrs











About:

Hi there,



I will provide modern, unique, professional, elegant and luxury Business Card Design. A professional and modern quality Business Card will impress your customers, reflect the seriousness of your Business, and represent your Business.


WHY HIRE ME?

I am experienced enough to make you satisfy with high quality of meaningful eye-catching design. You will get an awesome service with unlimited revision after even completed the order.


SERVICE OFFER
  • 100% Print-ready JPEG, PNG, or PDF file with 300 DPI Resolution
  • Business Card Dimensions: 3.5"x2" (it will be 3.75"x2.25" with bleed).  For specific size inform me please
  • Single/Double sided Business Card design
  • Fully layered/Editable PSD/AI/InDesign File
  • High-quality Printing designs
  • Business Card with QR code
  • Full branding including Business Card, letterhead, envelope VIP SUPPORT
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Best Quality, Unique Business Card, and Unlimited Revisions
  • And Obviously Friendly Service with good Communication


So, order me now or do not feel hesitate to contact me. I'm looking forward to build long time relationship.



Best Regards
aniz_graphic

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast response, excellent design. I had a business card designed. Very quickly I had an initial design and after some communication I had some revisions literally within minutes. Excellent work and I'm very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

I really like to work with this buyer and am happy to work again. It was an outstanding experience. Thanks :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent work

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Really clear vision and good understanding. Thanks :)

Seller's Response:

Businesscards designed in 30 minutes for a rush order! Great service




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive