Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Make Unique Business Cards











About:

Hello!

My name is Faisal and I am a graphic designer.I will Design minimalist business cards,Your card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept.



Why choose my service



I am an expert on professional business card designer. I have been working in this sector for a long time. I enjoy creating professional quality designs for Business Cards, Letter Head, Envelop & Logo. I’ll create the designs based on your needs to make it a perfect identity for your business. You must love it!



I will provide



  • Unique and Outstanding design concepts.
  • Double sided and single sided business cards.
  • JPEG and PDF print ready CMYK + 300dpi high quality files.
  • Editable PSD and AI source files(not included in basic package)
  • Horizontal and Vertical business card design concepts.
  • Free QR code
  • 24 hours express delivery
  • 100% money back guarantee


Card Size



The default card size would be 3.5" x 2". (it will be 3.75"x2.25" with bleed)





I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now, or contact me if you have any inquiry.



Regards

Faisal

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive