Monday, January 3, 2022

Design A Professional Presentation Folder And Business Card











About:

Hey!

I am a professional graphic designer here at fiverr .I love doing graphic designing specially presentation folder and business card .I will design a creative and a re presentable folder for your company with a pocket for business card as well . Will work according to your preference and there will always be a  space for revision or modifying the work .



So don,t need to waste your time on searching more , i know exactly what you need


  • a high quality folder or card that defines your brand/purpose
  • someone who understand your demand and meet them accordingly
  • a friendly atmosphere so its easy to work with
  • a folder or card that stands out in the crowd and increase your sale


why choose me ?
 

  • free unlimited revision until 100% satisfaction
  • delivery with in 24 hours
  • discuss each and every thing , focus on minute detail 
  • elegant typography
  • creative and modern sense of design
  • editable source file


what i need from you

All i need is your logo and your text , and i will give it a design with best typography 

and modern design , other than this you can tell me if you have any color or theme preference

Reviews


Seller's Response:

ฮคhis young lady has golden hands! She works as a professional and is very communicative. She understands what you want from the beginning. I met a good permanent partner. Thanks my talented friend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much or your kind words :)

Seller's Response:

detailed enjoyed working with on this project

:

Javeria is a hard-working and dedicated cum professional designer. She delivered my jobs on time and according to my preference. she is patient, easy to communicate, and always think in your shoes. I strongly recommend her to everyone. I will have more jobs for her in near future.

:

Thank you so much it was really nice working experience with you and would love to work again with you ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive