Monday, January 3, 2022

Paint A Watercolor Illustration Of Flowers Of Your Choice











About:

I will paint a watercolor illustration of flowers of your choice with my own style. You can use it as an illustration for packaging, stationaries or anything ready for print out.

I can give you a painting of a single flower whatever you chose. But please message me first so we can have a good deal.

You will receive:

  • A detailed watercolor illustration in JPEG File
  • A PNG file can also be included if needed

  • With and without white background
  • Edited using Adobe Ps
  • High resolution photos
  • Ready to print and to frame




Reviews


:

Good work and Nice Design

:

Simple, and looked great. Just what we needed

:

nice work, fast, & very easy to deal with. would definitely use again

:

Such a talented artist! She was able to do exactly what I wanted!! Thank you :)

:

Hope did an amazing job and is a wonderful artist! She was also attentive, kind, responded timely, delivered on time, flexible with adjustments and very patient! I highly recommend her services!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive