Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Create Your Profesional Business Card











About:

I'll design a creative and at the same time professional business card, and also a logo!


I am full time graphic designer and has been working in this industry for more than 6 years.

Working at my home studio I can guarantee you a really fast delivery.

Working with me will get you unlimited revisions.


I´ll deliver your designs ready to print,  I´ll provide the following file formats:

JPEG, PNG, EPS, PDF, PSD and AI.



To start working I´ll need you to provide me with a Logo (in case you already have one) in the best quality format, your name and info to include in the card.  



Please feel free to ask any questions. 

Hope we can work toghether soon.



Bye bye!
Annie 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive