Monday, April 18, 2022

Design Amazing Transparent Business Card











About:

9 Years Experience

High Quality designs



Welcome to my GIG



I am providing 2 transparent business card in my basic GIG. You will get designs within few hours.



You will get following items in $5





·         Print ready PDF file

·         Unlimited Revisions

·         Rapid Response

·         Friendly Communication



I am talented graphics designer and doing business cards and stationery for clients since 2007



This offer is only for Fiverr!!!



Reviews


:

awesome :)

:

This is by far the easiest, greatest, awesome customer services & product I have been dealt with on Fiverr! There is no other person I would work with for my designs. HIGHLY recommend

:

glad to hear that

:

Thank you so much. He created the most beautiful business cards that I have ever seen. I will definitely purchase another gig.

:

Super fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive