Monday, September 12, 2022

Make A Business Card For Your Footwear Or Sneaker Store











About:

Welcome to my gig!



I will make a Business Card Design of your footwear brand or footwear store, as you need.



What you get:

  • Satisfied Guaranteed
  • Source File (CDR, AI, PSD)
  • Fast Delivery



I use the standard business card size (3,5" X 2,0") if you want a specific size please note me.



Please message me before you place an order



I also do:

  • Sneaker Store Logo Design
  • Shoe/Sneaker Design
  • Shoe Pattern Making
  • Shoe Pattern Grading

(Check my gigs collection)

Reviews


:

irfansyahfir is very talented and had a positive experience! He understood my needs and completed the project in a timely manner.

:

Perfect design

:

Great Job as Always!

:

He understood the job & delivered quickly. Would definitely use again

:

Showed him exactly how I wanted it and made it happen in less than 2 days ! MUST DO BUSINESS WITH MY GUY 🤝🤝🤝




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive