Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Create Professional Qr Code For Your App, Website Or For Any Link











About:

Thanks for your showing your interest in my gig. QR codes are necessary for your brand identity kit and to facilitate people with one scan go to your desired page. My designs are modern, Unique and elegant. I can design almost every type of QR by keeping in mind your brand identity. 



You can also get it in your desired colour, designing pattern or with your brand logo too!



What can you store in QR code?

You can store anything in QR code like:

  • Mobile App ( Android, IOS)
  • Website
  • Portfolio
  • Your Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
  • Gaming Platforms (secret)
  • Location ( Address, Map)
  • Contact ( Vcard, Mecard)
  • Contact no
  • Products store
  • Payments Method (Alipay,Paypal,Payoneer,BTC .. etc)
  • Music Store (Itune, soundcloud .. etc)
  • Any secret plain text
  • Chat-bot (any platform)
  • Email ( gmail, yahoo, hotmail, ... etc)
  • and many others!  

You can also ask me to design it for any specific page or destination too!



Feel Free to Contact me for your Professional QR Scan Code or if you have any query just drop me a text. 24/7 available and customer satisfaction is priority.

Reviews


:

His service was fast and just as he described and more! I would absolutely recommend him to other business professionals for digital products and branding! Thank you!

:

Thanks for your trust and kind words, Great experience :)

:

Excellent work! Seller worked very hard to deliver a high quality qr code for my website! I highly recommend you check him out. He's very responsive and extremely quick.

:

Very kind personality, great experience, thanks

:

Hamza was amazing at his work. Quick, Efficient, very understanding of my needs and took initiative to exceed my expectations. I'll definitely be using him again on other work! Curt C




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive