Monday, October 3, 2022

Provide Professional Business Card Design Services











About:

Thanks for landing at my service. It is my pleasure to serve you.



My name is Naqi. I'm a Graphic Designer with 5 years of experience in the field of Graphic Designingm Logo Making, Banner Designing, Business Card Photo Editing etc. I do all kinds of photoshop edits and composites, from basic to complex kinds. Need your imagination in a pictorial form? I'm your guy! My blending is top-notch and realistic.



In this gig i am offering services related to Graphic Designing.



A Business Card is an extension of the person/business and should always be treated with honour and respect. It is the primary way to people to present their contact info to others.

I will respect your brand, your information and create a high-quality and 100% unique Business Card ready to print.



Here is the list of my Expertise.

Minimalist Logo

Signature

Custom Logo

Banner Design

Business Cards

Company Stamp

Flyer Design

New Paper Design

Logo Mockup

Photo Editing

Retouching

Color Rize

Background Removal



Why you should hire me.

I love Deadlines

Quik Response

100% accuracy

24/7 Available



What i need to get started:

Lets discuss your requirment in message





Please do contact me and let's talk! :)

Client satisfact

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive