Sunday, October 2, 2022

Design Creative Presentation Folders











About:

My Portfolio: https://bit.ly/2Zicp5o



Thanks for your interest in my presentation folder gig. If you're looking for something original, creative and professional, then you are at the very right place. I will design a presentation folder from scratch or match with your other branding items whatever your requirement is. My work will surely give your clients a good impression!



Silver Package ($35)



  • Presentation Folder (Outside Only)
  • Print-ready Files
  • Source Files
  • Well-presented Mockup



Gold Package ($55)



  • Presentation Folder (Inside & Outside Both)
  • Print-ready Files
  • Source Files
  • Well-presented Mockup



Platinum Package ($70)



  • Double-sided Business Card
  • Presentation Folder (Outside Only)
  • Print-ready Files
  • Source Files
  • Well-presented Mockup



Should you have any questions and queries in mind or need a custom offer, don't hesitate to inbox me. I reply instantly and available for the talk almost 24/7.



Order with confidence, trust me you will find it worth it and recommend your friends and colleagues too! :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive