Sunday, October 16, 2022

Design A Modern Business Card And Stationery











About:

Hello,



Welcome! I will design an exceptional, professional, and eye-catchy business card and stationery for you.



As a creative artist, I believe that each brand is unique and needs a unique brand identity. I will listen to your ideas carefully to understand your needs and translate them into a visual language that will help your brand to stand out.



WHAT’S INCLUDED?

Business card | Letterhead | Envelope | Invoice | Note pad | Notebook cover | File cover | CD cover | Brochure | Greetings card | Menu | Stickers, etc.



YOU WILL GET:

  1.  Unique and original work
  2.  Print-ready files with bleed mark
  3.  Vector and Scalable Files AI, EPS.
  4.  Word document will be available for Letterhead and invoice.
  5.  High-resolution (300dpi) JPG, PNG, PDF files.



SIZES:

  • I will use default document sizes.
  • If you're using a specific size/dimension, please describe when you order.



  • If you need a custom offer, Feel free to inbox me. I will be available for almost 24 hours.
  • If you need a logo, Place an order on my logo design GIG.



Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive