Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Design Thank You Cards For Your Business











About:

Hello There! I’m Francesca and I’m a passionate reader, writer, and creator.



If you’re looking for the perfect thank you card to show your loyal customers your appreciation, you’ve come to the right place! I offer custom designed thank you cards for your Etsy shop, storefront, salon and spa, and much more.



What This Gig Includes:



  • Custom Designed Thank You Card
  • Just Add Your Logo & Social Media Accounts Thru Canva (free with a basic Canva account, if you do not have a Canva account, I can add your logo for you for additional fee)
  • Editable Template
  • Instant Downloadable File



What I Need to Get Started:



  • Business Name & Tagline
  • Link to Social Profiles
  • Brand Aesthetic
  • Photos for Inspiration



Please reach out with any questions & I’m happy to accommodate bulk order!

I look forward to working with you & designing a thank you card you love.



Let’s get started!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive