Saturday, November 5, 2022

Design Powerful, Professional Business Cards











About:

I have designed hundreds of business cards throughout my seven years as a graphic designer. It's one of my favorite things to design, it's your first impression of yourself or your business. I'm certain I'll deliver a business card you're proud to hand out.



The most important information will be highlighted no matter what style we apply to it. You can choose between vertical, horizontal, square, or custom-sized business cards.



You'll receive print-ready files which you can send to online printing services or a local printer. I'm happy to give recommendations on which companies to print with if needed.



If you don't have a logo I can use typography to create a professional looking company name that can substitute that need, or check out my logo design gig.



I am very responsive and can come up with ideas to suit any specification. You'll be happy to hand out these highly effective business cards, let's get started!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive