Sunday, November 5, 2023

Design Business Card , Letterhead And Stationary Items











About:

I will design business cards and stationery in 24 hours.

Are you looking for a logo/corporate brand identity or (re)design for your business?



I'd be happy to hear your story! Feel free to reach out!



Does your current logo & corporate brand identity /stationery design look like it belongs to a museum? It doesn't have a modern look...

If that's the case then I can help



WHAT YOU WILL GET :

Corporate brand identity and stationery for your business.

1) An amazing stationery design with unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied

2) Logo

3) ID Card

4) Stationery Business Card- Single sided/ Double Sided

5) Letterhead

7) Envelope

8) Logo with all printed and web-ready files.

9) Compliment Slip

10) Presentation Folder

Why choose me?



  • I only provide original ideas & Nothing Beats the Experience.
  • I strive for two things in logo simplicity and clarity.
  • FULLY editable & scalable files AI/PDF/PSD



Note: Logo is with premium package only



For Discounted Custom Offers message first



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive