Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Design Business Card, Letterhead, And Stationery Items











About:

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in my gig. Are you looking for a business card, letterhead, envelope, invoice, presentation folder, HTML email signature, compliment slip, stationery items, and brand identity design? then you are at the very right place. I have over 5+ years of experience and I am always available and looking forward to working with you. Your satisfaction is my target.

All the packages include Source Files



Basic-$10

Business card ( visitenkarte Double-sided)

or

Letterhead (Word Format as well)



Standard-$30

Business card (Double-sided)

Letterhead (Word Format)

Email Signature (HTML Email Signature $5 extra)

Envelope



Premium-$60

Business card(Double-sided)

Letterhead

letter head (Word Format)

Email Signature (HTML Email Signature $5 extra)

Envelope

Invoice (ai, pdf, png)

Compliment slip

Presentation Folder

Notepad (Covers+Inside)

Complete Stationery

Source File (AI or PSD, PDF & PNG)



If you need a professional and creative logo design, I will charge you an extra $25 for the logo



Why choose me?

High-Quality and professional design and size

24/7 Service



Should you have any questions or queries in mind or need a custom offer, don't hesitate to inbox me

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive