Saturday, January 13, 2024

Professional Uv Gloss Minimalist Business Card Design











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my professional UV gloss minimalist business card design gig. I have a 5years+ of experience in graphic design work. I am fully skilled in business card design.



SERVICES:

  1. Unlimited Revisions.
  2. Professional design service.
  3. Premium customer support.
  4. Fast response and clear communication.
  5. Premium, Luxury, Unique, Modern, Stylish, UV gloss, minimalist business card design



DESIGN DIMENSIONS AND FILES:

  • Standard Business card size (3.75 x 2.25" with .125" bleed each side).
  • If you want you can customize your own size of the business card.
  • Print-ready JPG, PNG and PDF files.
  • Editable PSD or Ai source files.



I am waiting for your order. Order with confidence!



If you have any questions feel free to ask me.



Thanks!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive