Thursday, January 11, 2024

Vibrant Minimalist Luxury Business Card And Logo Design











About:

Hi, I am Apurbo, a professional graphic designer. I'm working as graphic designer more then 10 years. I always love to play with colors. If you are looking for minimalist and luxury design, Yes, are in the right place. You can get your business card ready through some easy step. 



Why you will select me?

  • Luxury and Professional design concept
  • 99.9% satisfaction guaranty
  • 24/7 service guaranty
  • Friendly and easy communication
  • Free copyright authorization
  • On time delivery
  • Express delivery option



CARD DIMENSIONS AND FILES:

Standard Business card (3.75 x 2.25" with .125" bleed each side).And also the specific size of the business card by consulting your printing company. 



What are you waiting for!! Click the continue button.



If you have any confusion feel free to give me a message any time.



Note: Your pleasure is my motivation

Thank you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive