Sunday, May 30, 2021

Design Elegant And Professional Business Cards And Stationery











About:

First of all, Welcome to my Gig and thank you very much for visiting. My name is Jefferson Salinas, I am a graphic designer passionate about linear art, elegant and professional, dedicating myself especially to corporate stationery such as business cards, folders, CDs, envelopes, letterheads, etc.


Now I will introduce you to the packages that I offer below;


Basic package
  • Includes Business Cards designed on both sides and ready to print, with all the changes you want


Standard Package
  • Includes Business Cards
  • Includes Letterhead
  • Includes Corporate Folder
  • Both the business cards and the Corporate Folder, designed on both sides including the pocket of the folder.


Premium Package
Everything you need for your start, investment and Marketing impulse;
  • Includes Business Cards
  • Includes Letterhead
  • Includes Corporate Folder
  • Includes Printable CD / DVD Format
  • Includes A4 Envelope Design
  • Includes Wallpaper for Windows / Mac


Check my Gallery to see my design style, I assure you that you will love it! I hope we can work together!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive