Saturday, June 5, 2021

Design Modern Minimalist Business Card











About:

Hello, 
Are you looking for a BUSINESS CARD , LETTERHEAD, STATIONARY items for your company or business ? I am here to help you!



My Services That You Will Get in This Gig:

  • Custom and professional double sided business card design according to your needs.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed  - I will revise the business card until you're satisfied!
  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or Eps
  • 100% Editable PSD or Ai Source Files

  • Editable Source File Will Give You After Close the Order


Card dimensions:



  • Any dimension you'll need.
  • The business card can be horizontal or vertical.
  • Print-ready CMYK 300DPI high-quality files.


Have you any questions? Feel free to contact me anytime!


Be Confident & Place the order!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’ve used him before. His work is always good but he was just a little past the deadline.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir

Seller's Response:

It was difficult due to my complex idea, but in the end he over achieved.

:

thanks ma'am

:

Thanks Good job




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive