Sunday, May 30, 2021

Make Or Edit Letterhead Design Editable Template In Word











About:

Welcome to my Gig



This gig provides service where I will design and make an editable letter head for your company in Jpeg, PDF, Ai, PSD and MS Word professionally. (Please make sure you are selecting the right package and extras according to your needs to avoid inconvenience.)



I would highly encourage to inbox me and discuss the project



What you will give me



Send me your logo's png, ai file to be used in the letterhead (Check my other gigs if you need ai of your logo)



Inbox me if you have anything else to confirm



With 2k+ customers served and 100% positive feedback, my work speaks for itself.



Cheers

Joe



P.S I provide other services too, you could inbox to confirm or check my other gigs.

www.fiverr.com/joe_boi







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very responsive and knows what he is working on. He has very good ideas and is very proactive.

Seller's Response:

Happy to help, J.

Seller's Response:

Great work!!!

Seller's Response:

Happy to help, J.

Seller's Response:

EXCELLENT AND TIMELY WORK. I WILL DEFINITELY USE AGAIN!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive