Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Make Business Card,Letterhead,And Stationery Items











About:

Greetings!



Are you looking for professional and unique business card? If that so, you are on right place!!



Professional single or double sided business card:
✔ Initial concepts within 24 hours
✔ UNLIMITED Revisions
✔ Fully editable PSD file
✔ Any size + bleed area you need
✔ Full online support
✔ Card with QR code



What you have to provide me:
  • Your Name & Designation
  • E mail
  • Website 
  • Address
  • Phone Numbers
  • LOGO ( PNG,AI,EPS)
  • QR CODE LINK
  •  Any Sample or Anything else you want to put 
Message me if you have any query.



Note:



  • Please contact me before placing order. Price can be decided according to work.
  • For quick delivery must conform before order otherwise order will be delivered in 24 hrs.
  • If the service is not listed, Message me I'll most probably be able to help you :)
  • For bulk images contact me for offer
  • No illegal or adult material


100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

ORDER NOW!
I will be happy to to work with you. 


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive