Sunday, June 20, 2021

Professional Business Card Design Within 24 Hours











About:

Hey!

Are you looking for a professional design?



I'm your designer, My name is MD SHORIF UDDIN. 

I am a professional graphics designer.I am experienced with Graphic Works.I have 5+ years of experience in the field. I am a very friendly and chatty guy. Don’t hesitate to contact me. I will provide 100% satisfied works.

i'm expert ( Adobe Photoshop + Abode illustrator+Abode design+Abode wrd+)



WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?



I need your company Name,YOUR NAME / (Title/Position),COMPANY LOGO,

Phone Number,Email,Website, Address, AND whatever you want you can add in your card.





I have strong ability to prepare the following items:



  • SPECIALTIES WORKS  

 

  • Business Card Design
  • Logo 
  • Stationery design
  • Flyer 
  • Envelope
  • Folder
  • Notebook cover
  • Postcards
  • Greeting cards
  • Email signature
  • Brochure 
  • Banners 
  • T-shirt 
  • Letterhead 
  • Package 
  • Photo Retouching
  • Image Background Removing. 



I WILL PROVIDE:



  • High Resolution
  • 300 dpi CMYK Color Format
  • Print ready 
  • Double-sided design
  • JPG & PDF Print-Ready Files
  • customize all 
  • Editable PSD or Ai Source File



I'm looking forward to working with you! 100% satisfied works.











Reviews


:

Awesome Work. I'd like to order him again. Highly Recommended!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive