Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Professional Business Card Design











About:

Title :

I will do professional business card design

Hi,

I am Graphic designer,I say you Somethings.A good business card is not just a tool for giving your information out to prospects but an opportunity to connect with a new prospect on a personal level.So I know You need a good Business card design.So,I am ready to give a good professional card.



My Portfolio Link : https://bit.ly/2XokOF8



Business Card Dimensions:- 



  • Business Card size 3.5* 2* and Etc
  • Minimalist Business card
  • Business card Mock up & concept
  • single or double sided Business card
  • Free 300dpi HQ Business card
  • 100% customer satisfaction



you will do provide for business card :

If you want creative / minimalist Business card then sent me:

  • Business logo ( PNG Transparent.JPEG, PDF any format)
  • Business Name :
  • Your Name:
  • Address :
  • Mobile:
  • Telephone
  • Website:
  • Email :





Key word-

Business card template

modern

minimalist

luxury

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome I loved it

Seller's Response:

Thank You so much!!

:

Destory_Design did an awesome job creating my company business card. The communication was great, the project was completed on time, and I was extremely impressed with the work. I will definitely recommend to all my friends that are starting a business and are in need of a logo and business card.

:

Thank You So much.!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive