Friday, October 15, 2021

Design Luxury Business Card Letterhead And Stationery Items











About:

Luxury Business card| Minimal Business Card | Custom Business Card | Unique Business Card | Custom Business Card |

Don't worry about the cost



You will get this for $5 only on FIVERR

Are you looking for a luxury business card & clean design in less time period? Then you are in the right gig. My design will be Unique, Professional, and elegant yet modern. Also, I will provide design concepts with unlimited revisions. 

All packages include;

  • Modern/Classic or luxury designs  
  • 300dpi Print ready PDF + JPEG files
  • 48h Delivery 
  • Unlimited Revisions until you 100% satisfy  ( for 1 front + 1 back only) 
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • 3.5x2' size card with bleeds 


   Why Choose me?

  • Get Luxury Business Cards & Stationery.

  • Quick Response Time

  • Friendly Communications
  • Original Designs

  • Unlimited revision(until you're satisfied).
  • Top-quality and 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Currently, I am giving deal to all my clients so please contact me if you are interested what's in the deal


Feel free to contact me 
if you have any questions. This is a marketplace so prices are negotiable.

It's a pleasure for me to work with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

High quality, very fast!!

:

Excellent work! very fast!

:

Seller was creative in their design.

:

Thanks hope we will work again

:

Excellence




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive