Saturday, October 16, 2021

Awesome Business Card In 24 Hrs











About:

About This Gig

As like a professional graphic designer I will be specially designed your Business Card according to your business and concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others.

Under the Gig you get the following items

·         High quality Business Card

·         Two side card with 300dpi / cmyk

·         Print ready file

·         File format : JPG, PDF, AI, EPS

What Do You Need To Send Me?

I need your name, Title/Designation, logo, Phone number, Email, website, address with all necessary information what you want to put on the card.

Other services you can get from me

    Flyer design (Business / Restaurant)

    Food Menu

    Brochure

    Raster to Vector tracing

If you have any questions regarding these packages please feel free to ask. I will provide the best services for all the clients.

I Believe on Quality Works, Not Quantity!

Work with me with confident

 Please ORDER now

 Thanks

Md Didarul Alam

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive