Thursday, October 14, 2021

Minimalist Business Card Design











About:

Hello, welcome to my gig.



I will design simple, clean, modern and minimalist business card design for you.

A minimalist business card design exudes confidence in your own brand. Simple designs look more refined on high-quality cardstock.





Here is what I will deliver :



 • Fast Delivery

 • Free 2D/3D Mockup

 • Unlimited Revisions

 • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

 • 300 DPI CMYK Print Ready files

 • Original and Unique Business Card

 • Custom double sided business card (Size: 3.75" × 2.25" with 0.25 Bleed)

 • Deliverable files will be JPG, PNG, PDF and AI/PSD



Other Service under this gig : 



 • Letterhead 

 • Envelope

 • Gift Card

 • Invitation Card

 • or any other stationery item.



Feel free to message me anytime. I'm always online for you.



Thanks,

logoking27





Reviews


:

Professional, Attentive, & Reliable!

:

I like the service, I got what i wanted in 2 revision

:

He was very responsive, worked quickly. He didn't mind when I found an error in the requirement I sent, updated my order right away despite it being exactly as I had originally requested!

:

With logo king you will get exactly what you want with great service! Thanks

:

Awesome.. Really happy with the end result. Thanks again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive