Thursday, June 16, 2022

Design Logo Business Card Letterhead Envelope Folder Etc











About:

Hello dear!

I'm here ready to help you with my graphic design skills experience and knowledge. I believe in professionalism that creates a quality design for you.



I have enough skills and experience to create- business logo, business card, letterhead, envelope, note card, Presentation folder, Invoice and any kind of print in demand category items.



Finally you'll get Editable vector source files and 300dpi CMYK Print Ready PDF+EPS+JPEG+PNG files



100% Compatible Size for VistaPrint, GotPrint & Moo.com

Also available any custom sized design!



Portfolio link:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsmVS5DzF



Why choose me?

  • Customer satisfaction is more important to me.
  • I always try to make creative, unique and fresh designs for your business
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • Dedicated 24/7 customer support
  • Great communication 
  • 24 hours express delivery
  • Total refund guaranteed



My Services:

  • business logo
  • business Card
  • flyer
  • Invoice
  • envelope design
  • Brochure: Tri-fold, Bi-fold



Note: Feel free to contact me if you have any queries, concerns and questions :)



I'm not happy till you are! So quickly place an order that makes me smile face



Thank you :)



Regards

Blessing Source

Reviews


:

We are excited for the final product produced by blessingsource. The entire process was smooth and the communication was good. We will be working with this creative again.

:

Awesome and speedy work

:

Thank you!

:

Seller was very responsive and did an excellent job.

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive