Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Uv Spot Business Card Design And Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my gig.

I am a professional graphic designer. I will do uv spot, gold foil, professional, creative and modern business card design with reasonable prices with unlimited revision until your satisfaction.



I will create your uv spot, gold foil business card based on your choice. You must like it!.



Note: Please contact me before order. I will response you as soon as possible with in 6 hours.



Services:

  • Creative Concept
  • Unlimited revision
  • Bleed area
  • Print ready file
  • 100% Editable PSD or Ai Source Files
  • 100% compatible for GotPrint, VistaPrint, MooPrint, U-print, TradePrint, etc
  • Flat/Rounded
  • 3D Mock-up file
  • Horizontal or vertical design
  • 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
  • You will get lifetime support even after your order has finished



Why to choose me?

  • 100% original work
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed!
  • 24 hours online service
  • Delivery in time



Another Service:

  • Logo
  • T-shirt design.
  • Stationery
  • Background removal



uv spot, branding, spot uv, gold foil, business card design, minimalist, spot uv card, creative, modern, eye catching.



Best regards,

designeverytime

Reviews


:

amazing talented designer, I had the best expirance working with him, he truly stands to his name and always kept in touch with me during the process of the design, please work with him, you will be very happy with his work.

:

Outstanding buyer. Thank you very much.

:

An excellent experience working with this designer. Created brand logo and other clothing tag designs . I enjoyed working with him very much! I highly recommend!!

:

Really excellent buyer. Thank you very much.

:

Designeverytime is the best ! Hands down. I always go to designeverytime for all of my graphic design work. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive