Sunday, June 26, 2022

Design Professional Business Cards For You











About:

Hi there,

I am an Expert Business card designer at Fiverr.

You can check my professionalism from my work.


I will make single and double-sided innovative,sleek-Minimalistic, neat and clean, awesome, yet professional and outstanding Business cards.


I can design the print-ready file both in photoshop and illustrator so I can provide the basic source file as PSD/ai/eps formatted.



  • WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME:-


  1. Outstanding Business cards
  2. The plastic card also available
  3. Vertical or Horizontal business cards 
  4. Mockup & concept
  5. Single or double-sided
  6. Free 300 Ppi High-Quality card
  7. 100% Customer satisfaction


  • The Business card size is  3.75 inches x  2.25 inches. if you want any changes in this size please tell me on the order page.


  • WHAT YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE ME:-


  1. Your company or Business logo in Png, jpg, or Ai format.
  2. Your Name & Designation
  3. Email
  4. Website 
  5. Address
  6. Phone Numbers 
  7. Anything else you want to put >


So, please provide the information to start the order countdown!

Exclusively On Fiverr.



Thank you so much for visiting my gig.



Afnan Ardi

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive