Thursday, June 30, 2022

Design A Business Card For Foil Print And Luxury











About:

If you are looking for a amazing business card design for your business, than work with me to come up with a creative business card design.

For successful results for your business card order, You will need provide your logo, description your business card and what you do. Also provide full information that should be on the business card

Want to see some samples ? OK sure ! Just visit

Business cards : https://bit.ly/2W4FUdZ



1. Minimalist or simple.

2. STYLISH AND UNIQUE gold foil stamping and/or embossed or spot gloss business card 



CONTACT ME IN ADVANCE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR LOGO IS SUITABLE FOR FOIL PRINTING.



Order With Confidence. Exclusively On Fiverr. If you have any question send me a message.

Thanks

subbratas20

Reviews


:

I have worked with this seller in the past on a different Fiverr account and liked his product and his service. This time his speed was a tiny bit slow but the end result was still great so 5 stars all around.

:

Thank you so much!

:

I just think he's an average designer. You get what you pay for I guess. My two orders have put me off fiver.com. Anyone who designs something for me in the future, I have to see in person.

:

Very poor experience! his response rate very poor. I am very unhappy to work with him. he just put order and gone offline. after message and message I did get feedback from him.

:

The seller was spectacular. On point communication even with MY delays responding. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND my expectations. I could not be happier and will be using him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive