Monday, June 27, 2022

Design Modern, Minimal Business Card Double Sided Print Ready











About:

Hi!

I am glad to see you at my Gig. I will design Luxury, modern and Minimal business card for you. I hope you will have great experience working with me.

I am a professional graphic designer. Your Minimal Business card will be designed according to your Business concept to meet all your needs.

Minimal Business card are future of business card and get all the attention.  

 Why you choose this gig?

  • Minimal Business Card
  • Modern Business Card
  • Luxury Business Card
  • Rounded Business Card
  • Vertical Business Card 
  • Double sided
  • Print ready file
  • 300DPI CMYK COLORS
  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2".(it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) or as your requirement.

 Why you choose Me?

  •  Professional work with Minimal Business card
  •  Quick response
  •  Money back grantee
  • Available for any other custom work

Get your Minimal Business card Now

100% Satisfaction is guaranteed!

Don't Rush,Feel Free to Contact before Placing order.

Regards:

Malik Sahb

Reviews


:

It is my first time on fiver and I have to say that I am fully satisfied with the service. The work was very amazing. Thanks.

:

Thanks. It was a great experience working with you.

:

Excellent job! Will use again in future. Very professional

:

Its been great working with you. thanks!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive