Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Design Amazon Thank You Card, Product Insert, Package Insert











About:

Welcome to my Gig!

I will design Amazon thank you card, Product Insert, and Package Insert for you. Which will motivate your customers to leave reviews. Start for only 5$ and Get Within a Few Hours Delivery,



You will get-------

✽ Print-ready PDF file

✽ Souce file Ai/EPS/PSD

✽ JPEG, PNG Files ( 300 DPI ) 

✽  Unique design for each client

✽ 100% satisfaction guarantee



UNLIMITED REVISION & I am Available 24/7 For Your Service!



When ordering please provide me the following

- Size

- Text/Information

- Image (if you want Include)

- Logo (if you have)



My Others Service- Logo, Business card, Flyer, Poster, Banner, Post design, Brochure & Product background Removing-



If you have any more questions feel free to contact with me



Best regard 

Imran 455

Reviews


:

Very good communication. Listens to your wishes and turns it into a very nice design and giving it a designers touch.

:

Great job

:

The work was done timely and very good quality. I would use this provider again.

:

Very punctual and met all our needs.

:

This is my second time working with Imran and he always does a great job! Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive