Saturday, July 30, 2022

Background Editing,Logo ,Business Cards,T Shirt Designing











About:

Hi 

welcome to my Gig

My name is Aqsa Khan .I'am a graphic designer and having experience in designing from 7 years.

If you are searching for an efficient graphic designer then you are at right place.

My areas of expertise includes:

  • logo designing
  • t shirt designing
  • stylish business card designing
  • flyers and brouchers 
Why choose me 

  • will provide you
  • high quality work 
  • all files format (which you demand)
  • unlimited revisions
  • 2 concept on each order
  • friendly conversation
  • 100% quality work 
  • priority to your idea
If you are not sure which kind of design do you want for your business or any other purpose then inbox me .I'll help you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive