Thursday, July 28, 2022

Design Eye Catchy Business Card For You











About:

HI, Welcome to my Profile.



If you need an eye catchy, stylish Business Card Design then I can Provide you within 24 hours.



Please visit my Work Sample Here: shorturl.at/CJLR0



I am offering Silver, Gold, and Platinum Package for you.



All packages include:



  • Modern, stylish, stunning, eye catchy design
  • QR code with proper information
  • Print-ready file
  • Unlimited revisions for gold and platinum, 5 revisions for the Silver package
  • Card size will be 3.5 inch (width) x 2 Inch (heights)



5$ package: 2 page design + 1 Concept + 5 Revisions + 1 Mock up +  Print Ready File



20$ package: 2 page design + 2 Concept + Unlimited Revisions + Source File + Mock up+ Print                           ready file



30$ package: 2 page design + 5 Concept + Unlimited Revisions + Source File + Mock up+ 
Print                           ready file



I will do a Luxury business card, Eye catchy business card, Stylish business card, Modern business card, Corporate business card for you.



Your satisfaction is my success. Please contact me to get your job done now.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive