Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Create A Custom Digital Planner, Journal, Calendar For Etsy For Commercial Use











About:

Hello Dear! Thank you for clicking my gig. 



I'm Yassine and I am a graphic designer, with over 7 years of experience, in working and designing planners and trackers, and much more!!



Do you need to design a custom hyperlinked planner, tracker, journal, calendar, and more?





My experience and what I can offer:



PLANNERS:



  • Daily planner
  • Weekly planner
  • Monthly planner
  • Yearly planner
  • Business Credit Planner
  • Fitness Planner
  • Meal Planner
  • Wellness Planner



JOURNALS:



  • Inspirational Journal
  • Business Journal
  • Baby Journal
  • Women Journal
  • Recipe Journal
  • Notebook design
  • And much more!!





The planners and Journals are compatible with : 



  • IOS: Goodnotes, notability etc.
  • ANDROID: xodo, noteshelf etc.
  • PC: adobe acrobat etc.



Anything that you can think of, we can create something useful and beautiful!



Please contact me first to get more details about your project and then you can place the order: -)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive