Saturday, January 20, 2024

Design Creative Business Cards For Your Business











About:

Hello, I am a professional graphic designer who is experienced in creating business cards for various types of businesses and purposes. I will make a business card that is creative, unique, and suits your identity.



What will you get from this gig?



- Double-sided business card design with a standard size of 3.5 x 2 inches

- JPG or PNG files with high resolution 300 dpi

- PSD or AI files that can be edited as needed

- Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied

- Friendly and responsive communication



How does it work?



- Please choose the package that suits your needs

- Submit the contact information and logo you want to include on the business card

- I will start working on your business card design and send you a preview within 24 hours

- You can provide feedback or request changes if any

- I will send you the final file after you approve your business card design



Why should you choose this gig?



- I have a portfolio that shows the quality and variety of my business card designs

- I provide a 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee

- I always prioritize my clients' satisfaction and trust



So what are you waiting for?

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive