Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Design Minimal Or Luxury Business Cards











About:

Hi! I am ASIM. Welcome to my gig. I will design minimal or luxury business cards.



  • Are you looking for sleek, minimalist, or luxury business cards that perfectly match your brand? Look no further!
  • I specialize in creating appealing business cards that express elegance and expertise. Whether you like the luxury design or the clean lines of minimalism,



I'll turn your vision into a magnificent reality.



What you'll get from my gig:

  • Unique Style
  • Luxury and Professional design concepts
  • 100% satisfaction guaranty
  • Friendly and easy communication
  • On-time delivery
  • Print-Ready Files
  • High-resolution files in formats compatible with professional printing providers.

REQUIREMENTS:



I need the following things to start designing your business card:

  • Your Logo Files in AI, EPS, PDF/PNG or JPG Format
  • Your Name
  • Your Job Title
  • Phone Number
  • E-mail
  • Website
  • Address
  • And anything else that you want to put on the card. 



I recommend keeping it as clean as possible.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive